Summer is here, and you'll be hosting and attending plenty of barbecues throughout the season. But, instead of grilling up traditional burgers, why not prepare healthy options instead?
These 10 recipes prove that burgers can pack plenty of flavor without all of the excess fat and calories. Whether you're into earthy burgers, spicy-sweet flavor profiles or just want a healthier version of the classic, these meat and vegetarian recipes are sure to please.
- Lamb Burgers with Indian Spices and Yogurt-Mint Sauce
- Black Bean Oat Burgers
- Chicken Burgers With Guacamole, Cheddar and Charred Tomatoes
- Caramelized Onion-Veggie Burger
- Stuffed Portobello Burgers with Caramelized Onions
- Asian Salmon Sliders with Citrus Yogurt Sauce
- Favorite Turkey Burger
- Fitness Mag's Better Burger
- Wild Mushroom-Lentil Burgers
- Hawaiian Turkey Burgers With Pineapple-Papaya Sauce