Have you always wanted to know how to mix different prints together to pull off a fun and fashionable look? Don't be scared, it's easier than you think! Style expert Petra Flannery simplifies the process with Heidi, as they take you step-by-step through mixing different patterns together.
Prints are one of the things about dressing that people are most afraid of, says Petra. They can be tricky--but they are a great way to expand your way of dressing. Check out the clip above to see all of her tips. Then, click through the slideshow below to see some great printed pieces to start with.
- Diesel Spot Print Batwing Shirt
- Pointelle Wave Pants
- Piped One Button Blazer
- Bali Stripe Printed Skirt
- ASOS Petite Exclusive Pants in White Floral Print
- Floral Chrissy Lace Top
- All Over Embellished Short
- ASOS Sweater In Spotted Net
- Faux Suede Combo Wrap Skirt
- ASOS Color Blocked Denim Shirt
- ASOS Skinny Jeans in Floral Print #4