10 seasons, 24 Emmy nominations and an award for Outstanding Picture Editing for Reality Programming in 2009 later, 'Project Runway' is currently celebrating its 10th anniversary!
The reality show has helped to launch the careers of many rising designers, such as Leanne Marshall and Christian Siriano, and to entertain its audience with crazy challenges, cool designs and fun personalities. And since the beginning, there have been quite a few standout looks that have resonated in memory!
In honor of its 10th anniversary we would like to share our 'Project Runway' Top 10 favorite outfits of all time. These fashion picks didn't only convince Heidi, Nina and Michael, but also the entire audience!
- Cornhusk Dress by Austin Scarlett in Season 1
- Avant-garde Gown by Chris March & Christian Siriano in Season 4
- Feather Gown by Christian Siriano in Season 4
- Flower Dress by Daniel Vosovic in Season 2
- Newspaper Coat by Irina Shabayeva in Season 6
- Seat Belt Dress by Korto Momolu in Season 5
- Wedding Gown by Leanne Marshall in Season 5
- Mondo Guerra's Signature Print in Season 8
- Hamster Bedding Dress by Olivier Green in Season 9
- Blue Candy Dress by Sonjia Williams in Season 10