Baby, it's hot outside! Amidst the sweltering summer heat that has been plaguing much of the country, it's hard to have the desire to put on something cute when all you're doing is sweating.
However, since we can't always lay around in our bikinis (bummer), we put together a list of cute, lightweight dresses, some short and some long, that are actually tolerable in super warm weather. These breezy dresses, in lightweight cotton and breathable fabrics, are great frocks to wear for hot summer days and nights.
Leave the silk at home (hello, sweat marks!) and opt for one of these comfy dresses.
- Topshop Petite Drop Waist Shift Dress
- American Apparel Stripe Chambray Sun Dress
- James Perse Elastic Waist Kimono Dress
- Gianni Bini Miriam Lace-Stripe Dress
- South Beach Swing Dress
- J. Crew Lucille Cotton-Blend Lace Dress
- Lanston Drape Racer Back Maxi Dress
- Tommy Bahama Crinkle Cotton Lawn Short Dress with Smocked Back
- Strapless Cotton-Blend Maxi Dress
- French Connection Striped Cotton Tank Dress
- OndadeMar Chic Areia Embroidered Maxi Cover Up Dress
- C & C California Short Sleeve Smock Waist Dress
- Florence Striped Cotton-Blend Jersey Dress
- James Perse Striped Sundress
- 6 Shore Road Gin Beach Mini Dress