Long summer days will hopefully be filled with lots of pool time, beach-side bashes and relaxing strolls outside. And most of the time, warmer weather means transitioning from pool to restaurant, and back to the sun, without an outfit change (kind of nice for a change!).
Bikini coverups are a great option to throw on over your swimsuit. They're versatile, can be dressed up or down, and take you from the hot, sticky sand to seaside cocktails or an afternoon of shopping, no shower required.
Here's a few coverups for any occasion, whether you want something completely casual or a frock that turns heads.
- Forever Sexy Tie-waist Cover-up Dress
- Modal Tie Waist Dress
- DVF printed silk 'Beaded Melli' cover-up
- Camilla Drawstring Waterfall Short Caftan
- Lemlem Neon Edge V Neck Caftan
- ASOS Lace Drop Waist Beach Dress
- Freya Cha Cha Beach Cover Up
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Dreamy Logo Beach Romper
- Beach Sexy Romper Cover-up
- Nightcap Clothing Gauze Beach Pants in White
- Beach House Cast Away Stripe Coverup
- Lucky Brand Tie Dye Convertible Coverup
- Shoshanna Jersey Drawstring Coverup
- Vix Solid Nubia Tunic
- Coral Multi Serengeti Escape Caftan by Theodora and Callum