Craft for Kids: Melted Crayon Canvas Art
We're always looking for new and fun ways to keep the kids entertained, which is why we fell head-over-heels in love with this unique craft project.
It's a simple activity to do with your kids, and the final result is gorgeous. How do you do it? The steps are simple.
1. Line a box of 64 crayons to the top of an art canvas. Remove the black and brown crayons to make the final result more vibrant.
2. To attach, use a hot glue gun to glue crayons to the canvas.
3. Once the crayons are attached and the glue is dry, blast the crayons with a hair dryer to make them melt.
4. Then, Watch as the colors bleed down the canvas, creating a beautiful, colorful mess.
5. Do whatever you wish with the final product--this would look great hanging on a wall in your child's room. See more great photos of the project here.