Making heart-shaped chocolates from a simple bar of chocolate is not only extremely easy, but the results are adorable. Here are the six easy steps it takes to make chocolate hearts from scratch, courtesy of Wikihow. Make them for someone you love this Valentine's Day!
2 to 3 chocolate bars
1. Assemble the ingredients needed. You'll need a heart-shaped mold to make the chocolate in.
2. Melt the chocolate bars in the microwave until you have no lumps left after stirring. Break them up for faster melting process. Microwave for about 15 seconds at a time. Be careful not to overcook it or it will burn.
3. Pour the melted chocolate into the heart shaped molds. If you don't have molds, pour onto a flat tray and cut into heart shapes when set.
4. Put the chocolate into the freezer until hardened. This will take about 2 to 4 minutes.
5. Leave them out for one minute and pop out of molds, Or, cut heart shapes in the tray. Use a cardboard template or a cookie cutter heart shape to guide your cutting.
6. Enjoy then and there, or box them up and give away!
- Great Jeans for Valentine's Day
- Mango Coated Super Slim Jean
- J Brand Power Stretch Lace Jeans
- Paige Denim Watercolor Verdugo Ultra Skinny Jeans
- Gap 1969 Legging Skimmer Jean in Neon Flamingo
- Old Navy Micro-Dot Skinny Jeans
- J Brand Coated Stretch Skinny Jeans in coated burgundy
- Forever 21 Ombre Skinny Jeans
- Hudson Jeans - LeeLoo Leather Color Block Super Skinny Crop