Sometimes all you need to complete an outfit is a simple accessory like a belt! Style expert Maryam Malakpour shows off three different types of belts to try and how they can completely change the look of an outfit.
In the clip above, Maryam takes three outfits from drab to fab by adding a belt to each--a simple way to amp up the outfits that Heidi is wearing.
A thick belt is great for accentuating a waistline.
Adding a skinny belt to an outfit gives a defined waistline. Often times, long dresses seem fancy, but adding a thinner belt modifies long dresses for daytime events.
A medium-sized belt gives an outfit a more polished feel, says Maryam. It completes the look by giving an ensemble a nice finish.
- Alice and Olivia Faux Snake Wide Belt
- ASOS Wide Waist Belt With Contrast Buckle
- Stella McCartney Logo-Charm Faux Leather Belt
- Cut25 Skinny Belt
- Rhinestone Row Studded Fashion Leather Belt
- B-low The Belt Pablo Belt
- Ronald Pineau Triple Studded Belt
- See By Chloe Pink Patent Bow Belt
- Topshop Skinny Bow Belt
- ASOS Bird Buckle Waist Belt
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Fox Origami patent-leather waist belt
- Kate Spade New York Zebra Belt
- Ralph Lauren Calf Double Wrap Woven Belt
- Linea Pelle Jessie Vintage Laced Edge Belt
- Prada Stretch Belt
- Alexander Mcqueen Rivet-detailed leather waist belt
- Barneys NY CO-OP Perforated Double Wrap Belt
- Diane von Furstenberg Alex Leather Tassel Belt
- Zara Chain Belt With Tassel
- Marni Embellished leather belt
- J. Crew Superskinny Glitter Belt
- BCBG Max Azria Woven Elastic Waist Belt
- Proenza Schouler printed neoprene-covered leather belt
- Fall Trend: Bright Belts
- Silver Fashion