Kale Chips Steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Tear leaves off the stems.
- Spread out the leaves on a pan and drizzle lightly with olive oil
- Add any herb or spice of your choice.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, keeping an eye on them to prevent burning.
- Add your 2 cups of cooked chickpeas, or rinsed canned organic chickpeas, to a food processor.
- Add 2 tablespoons of tahini for extra creaminess and nutrients, and some olive oil to thin it out.
- Season with minced garlic, lemon juice, sea salt, cumin, and paprika.
- Combine in processor until smooth.
- For serving, dress with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of paprika on top for color.
Hummus Sandwich Steps:
- Spread a few tablespoons of hummus on a sheet of pita bread.
- Cover with your favorite vegetables.
- Top with another pita bread covered in hummus, hummus side down.
- Slice into manageable sized wedges
- Serve with kale chips!
Sweet Snack Steps:
- Cover a pita in almond butter.
- Slice an apple into thin half-moon shapes and layer onto the pita.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!