Bird's Nest Cookies
Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Allergy note: contains dairy and wheat ingredients
12 oz. package chow mein noodles
12 oz. package butterscotch morsels
90 egg-shaped candies
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
2. Pour the butterscotch morsels in a microwave-safe bowl and place them in the microwave.
3. Heat for 30 seconds then remove to stir. Return to the microwave and heat again for 30 seconds. Stir until melted.
4. Add in the chow mein noodles and mix till combined.
5. Use a 1/4 measuring cup to portion out the cookies onto the baking sheet. If the mixture starts to solidify in the mixing bowl, you can reheat for 15 to 30 seconds to melt.
6. Place three egg-shaped candies in the center of each cookie. Allow to set for at least 5 minutes before serving or transferring.