Now that the holidays are over and the temperatures across the country are taking a serious dip, it's time to start focusing on caring for your skin. Exfoliation may seem unnecessary in winter, but now is actually an essential time to get your scrub on!
Avoid the dreaded dull and dehydrated winter skin by keeping it smooth and glowing with an exfoliating product. From sugar to salt scrubs, in a variety of yummy scents, the right exfoliator will help to slough off dead skin and have you glowing from head to toe, creating the perfect canvas for layering on ultra-thick, luxurious moisturizer. Dry, dull winter skin? Not if we have any thing to do with it! Check out these exfoliators for face and body. Now, get ready to create a whole new you for 2012.
- Almond Coconut Milk Scrub
- Benefit Cosmetics Honey Snap Out of It Scrub
- Fresh Sugar Face Polish
- Pure Fiji Coconut Mango Sugar Scrub
- Sabon Patchouli Lavender Vanilla Body Scrub
- Vichy Purete Thermale Detoxifying Exfoliating Cream
- Soap and Glory
- Tracie Martyn Enzyme Exfoliant
- Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System
- Kona Coffee & Sugar Detox Whole Body Scrub