This Spring, there is certainly no shortage of fashion trends to try, from bright neon colors to peplum skirts.
And here's yet another one making its way into the spotlight. We spied the perforated trend, a look marked by tiny little holes punched into a fabric to create a pattern, all over the runway shows just a few months ago. And now, the pieces are making their way into stores.
The intricate detailing and breathability factor give these clothing pieces a little something extra, without being quite as bold as some other fashion trends. It's also a great way to show off a little sexiness without going overboard.
Click through to see the perforated pieces we've found!
- Perforated Sheath Skirt with elastic waistband
- Perforated Ring in Gunmetal by Kelly Wearstler
- Perforated Panel Elastic Belt in Cognac
- The Only Son Grey Perforated Cross Body Bag
- Burberry Perforated suede ballet flats
- NewBark Camilla snake-print and perforated leather flats
- Addidas by Stella McCartney Perforated paneled swimsuit
- Incase Perforated Slider iPhone 4s Case
- Perforated Stripe Sweater
- White Perforated Crossbody Bag
- Perforated-Sleeve Sweater