The cat eye sunglass trend of the 1950's is back! Warmer days are on the way, meaning now is the perfect time to find a new pair of shades. This retro trend of cat eye sunglasses is here to save you and your eyes.
Thanks to fashion icons of the '50's like Marilyn Monroe, Dinah Manoff, and Audrey Hepburn, these flared outer edged frames (which range in style from tortoise shell to bright and bold colors) made waves in old glam Hollywood. And now, the trend is making a comeback, thanks to a recent appearance on the runways during Fashion Week.
Here's some of the styles we love!
- ASOS Cat Eye Sunglasses with Extreme Highbrow
- UO Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses
- Small Plastic Oval Sunglasses
- Karen Walker
- TOUCH Cat Eye Sunglasses
- Dior's Rounded Cat Eye Sunglasses
- Alexander Wang Gold Feline Sunglasses
- Grace Cat-Eye Frame Acetate Sunglasses
- Italia Independent Flocked Cat-Eye Sunglasses
- Miu Miu Gold Glitter Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses