The 'Project Runway' season 11 finale was held during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City last week, and there was no shortage of talented designer creations on the runway!
Seven designers presented their collections during the show, and they all did so completely anonymously this time.
From designs with a futuristic feel to sexy, Spanish-influenced pieces, this show proved there was no shortage of talent. Click through below to see some of the looks from the show. Then, see more during season 11 of 'Project Runway,' airing on Thursdays at 9/8 central on Lifetime!
- Top Ten Looks from 'Project Runway'
- Cornhusk Dress by Austin Scarlett in Season 1
- Avant-garde Gown by Chris March & Christian Siriano in Season 4
- Feather Gown by Christian Siriano in Season 4
- Flower Dress by Daniel Vosovic in Season 2
- Newspaper Coat by Irina Shabayeva in Season 6
- Seat Belt Dress by Korto Momolu in Season 5
- Wedding Gown by Leanne Marshall in Season 5
- Mondo Guerra's Signature Print in Season 8
- Hamster Bedding Dress by Olivier Green in Season 9
- Blue Candy Dress by Sonjia Williams in Season 10
- Giving Some Love to My 'Project Runway' Designers
- Christian Siriano Emmy Dress
- Rami Kashou Strapless Dress
- Emilio Sosa Dress
- Anthony Williams
- Rami Kashou Money Dress
- Mondo Guerra Polka Dot Dress
- Christian Siriano Textured Dress
- Christian Siriano Little Black Dress
- Christian Siriano Dress
- Anya Ayoung-Chee Dress
- Daniel Vosovic Red Shorts and Top
- Daniel Vosovic Black and White Dress