When you work long hours, it's tough to keep your makeup looking fresh. Heidi and Makeup artist Sabrina Bedrani teach us how to use the items you already have in your bag to Freshen Up!
Keep these items in your bag:
Lip gloss, mascara, concealer, blush, eyelash curler, toner, powder and moisturizer.
1. Don't over powder, and stick to only the t-zone.
2. If you have nice skin, use a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation.
3. Dab moisturizer under the eyes to rehydrate skin.
4. Use concealer only where it's needed, like under the eyes and around the nose.
5. Smooth out existing eye shadow with your finger
6. Re-curl your eyelashes, and apply more mascara.
7. Add a small dab of cream blush, and finish with the lips.
8. If you feel like you are too shiny, you can add one coat of powder, or use blotting papers.
Most Popular Slideshows
Most Popular Videos
Coast to Coast Style Video: Northeast Fashion
Coast to Coast Style Video: Southern Fashion
Video: Brunch with the Ladies
Video: How to Make Roses Out of Duct Tape
Video: Creative Ideas for Making Name Tags
Video: The Do's and Don'ts of Wearing Metallics
Video: Glamorous Side Swept Hair
Video: How to Add a Pop of Color to Eye Makeup
Video: White Out