Replicating that perfect salon blow out is always a difficult task, but hair stylist Eric Gabriel shares his tips with Heidi so that she (and you) can always have a good hair day.
1. Completely towel dry your hair, especially the roots.
2. Section your hair into two side-pieces, one upper back piece, and one lower back piece that you begin with.
3. Always have the hair dryer on high volume, and use a lightweight dryer if possible to keep your arms from getting tired.
4. Have a firm hold on the brush, and anchor the hair tightly, starting at the roots. Blow from the top down to avoid frizz.
5. You don't need to see the back of your head to give yourself a perfect blow out. Use touch and sense of feeling to know how far you've come.
Most Popular Slideshows
Most Popular Videos
Coast to Coast Style Video: Northeast Fashion
Coast to Coast Style Video: Southern Fashion
Video: Brunch with the Ladies
Video: How to Make Roses Out of Duct Tape
Video: Creative Ideas for Making Name Tags
Video: The Do's and Don'ts of Wearing Metallics
Video: Glamorous Side Swept Hair
Video: How to Add a Pop of Color to Eye Makeup
Video: White Out