Ballet flats have existed since the 16th century where both men and women have wore this easy-on-the-feet shoe. The top cap style originally derived from men's brogues and oxfords that consisted of intricate decorative perforations, making any plain leather shoe more interesting. And now, the trend has taken off in women's shoes, making it easy to find a cute and comfy shoe for schlepping around town.
Go easy on your feet, take a break from those heels and throw a pair of these cute flats in your bag for a dose of casual elegance (that doesn't leave your feet feeling like you're stepping on pins and needles by the end of a long day). Check out some of these cap-toe ballet flats and take the pressure off your feet!
- Alessandra Burlap Ballet Flats
- Mag Pie Contrast Toe Points
- Oneda Flat
- Classiques Entier Kenna Ballet Flat
- Asos Lula Color Blocked Ballet Flats
- Women’s Merona Mittie Capped-Toe Ballet Flats
- Sam Edelman Beatrix
- Tania Spinelli Capretto Flat
- Women’s Cap-Toe Canvas Ballet Flat
- Chanel Metallic Silver Cap-toe Flat Shoes Black